Company of Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Will you be buying MW3

cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_vote_lcap100%cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 13 ]
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_vote_lcap0%cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:35 am
Latest topics
» afae4t2gweg
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm by Guest

» read interesting information
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 am by Guest

» look up for it
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:25 pm by Guest

» Computerwiz is in the house
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am by Sorts

» Greetings Program, my name is Scott Kern.
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:22 pm by streetrat73

» Hey I'm KRAZZII
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm by ViewTo_A_Kill

» WE ARE HIRING!!!
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm by acj540

» Hi, im chris
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 pm by Stefan

» Swanny7237
cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:07 am by soul_repo_man

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is jamesr-williams

Our users have posted a total of 922 messages in 184 subjects
Twitter Link
Community Sponsors

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

cOv Forum Rules (Please Read)

Go down

cOv Forum Rules (Please Read) Empty cOv Forum Rules (Please Read)

Post by ViewTo_A_Kill Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm

In order to obtain a place for gamers to enjoy we have some rules to follow when posting. We also have a guide to online gaming, while we are playing. There is nothing here that adults, and mature players cant handle. We require all members to post once a week ! This is easy and should not be an issue. If you cant then we urge you to find another clan.

1) Harassment & Bashing: (CoV) members are not permitted to harass or bash other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.

2) No spamming, advertising or linking to commercial sites of any kind: No external links to other websites. Linking to personal sites, even if they are not commercial or revenue generating is generally not permitted. Please ask a moderator if you are unsure. Please be aware that we do not permit external links on your signature file.

3) No dual aliases. The Forum Admin can see your IP address with every post you make. An IP address identifies your computer and internet service provider. If you suffer from a multiple personality disorder, please provide us with a doctors note, or face a permanent ban.

4) Borderline Bashing is a grey area, members who have negative opinions about a topic and go onto a thread to let their opinions be known, are asked to do so in a diplomatic and mature manner. There are times when this is acceptable, when a member has valuable information to contribute and is trying to help out their fellow member. To go beyond this, does not help the thread and many times creates turmoil.

5) CoV: - is a private board, this is not public domain, you are here as a guest and as such we ask that you use common sense and abide by the simple rules listed above.

6) CoV: May terminate your membership if you breach or violate the rules. If the situation warrants a time out, a temporary ban will be imposed ranging from 1 to 365 days depending on the offense.

Note: Some forum catagories, may have different rules that regulate at different levels. Make sure you read them before posting so you know what can be expected of your replies, or the type of content that may be revealed within it.
ViewTo_A_Kill
ViewTo_A_Kill

https://companyofvalor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down