Company of Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Will you be buying MW3

Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_vote_lcap100%Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_vote_rcap 100% [ 13 ]
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_vote_lcap0%Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:35 am
Latest topics
» afae4t2gweg
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm by Guest

» read interesting information
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 am by Guest

» look up for it
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:25 pm by Guest

» Computerwiz is in the house
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am by Sorts

» Greetings Program, my name is Scott Kern.
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:22 pm by streetrat73

» Hey I'm KRAZZII
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm by ViewTo_A_Kill

» WE ARE HIRING!!!
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm by acj540

» Hi, im chris
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 pm by Stefan

» Swanny7237
Killzone 3 Chapter Information I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:07 am by soul_repo_man

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is jamesr-williams

Our users have posted a total of 922 messages in 184 subjects
Twitter Link
Community Sponsors

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Killzone 3 Chapter Information

Go down

Killzone 3 Chapter Information Empty Killzone 3 Chapter Information

Post by guran654 Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:51 pm

There are many changes from the rest of this clan, inside this section.
I'd like to introduce myself, give you facts and share with you our vision for this chapter.
First of all im a kz3 player since release, ive been in 3-4 clans and my class is medic... So that class im also going to work the tactics and map by map try to give you the most of what we got. But also work with it, for it is a growing clan.
Its very important that right away, realize this is a clan without any competition, money issues, rivals, bad reputation or banned members. Inside of CoV we play and hangout to have a funny good time. If you want something else, please respect our choise to follow a diffrent track. You will find joy elsewhere.

What we want from you;

- Mature, respectfull and older than the age of 18.
- Being actually able to play matches and take some time to practice and become a part of the whole community.
- We like to have this forum as an active and fully informative forum for this clan, all chapters. So always go to the forum if your confused. And always use the forum for any kinds of updates, questions or ideas. Also, i think its great to get to know the other gamers inside.

Also i'd like to say. We grow as a team and we are open for everyone and all your ideas
So Feel free, stay as long as you like. For you are most welcome and we hope to make this as good as it gets.
guran654

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Chapter Information Empty Re: Killzone 3 Chapter Information

Post by guran654 Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

The official Post and regulations within CoV regarding recruiting.
CoV Recruitment info:

Company of Valor makes judgement on applications submitted, to provide excellent prospects for our community. We have several guides that help us determine if your membership to us is of a value. We do not discriminate anyone at anytime. We only determine what we feel is the best possible fit into our realm of good gaming and forums.

1. We do not feel stats are a sole basis for entry, so for all of you that want top knotch players to hang with, we may not be for you.

2. Respect and Good times, are the only way to enjoy good forums, and fun gaming. If you like to cry or rage all the time, then we may not be for you.

3. Player styles are a players choice, and we do not dis-respect any choice of style you play, nor will we tolerate any such treatment towards other player styles by our members.

4. While playing online we will stick up for each other, we will not take actions against our own unless they are out of control and offensive towards the rules and guides of each particular game.

5. We do not cheat, boost, hack or use anything that constitutes taking advantage of a game. We play with honor and win with respect.

6. We will conduct private matches where our members can have fun playing against each other. Banter back and forth can be used but respected at all times.

7. You must be 18 yrs of age. There are no exceptions to this, unless you have been nominated by one of our members, where a vote is placed to determine your process into our community.
guran654

Back to top Go down